MyDaf Gemaraboards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyDaf Gemaraboards

א מקום תורה

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yoma 10A - Mezuzos elsewhere

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yoma 10A  - Mezuzos elsewhere Empty Yoma 10A - Mezuzos elsewhere Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:35 pm

atonement

I mentioned to you about the cohanim guards sleeping. You mentioned a Ritva. I could not find any Ritva, nor was I sure what you were bringing from the big tosfos

1)      This was hard for me, though there is a very big Tosefos there that discusses it. The Rabanan say there was no other beis dirah. R’ Yehudah seems to say there was, and Parhedrin was exempted because of dirah b’al korcha. But then why were the other rooms exempted; they weren’t ba’al korcha?

2)      This sounds right to me, though it does seem to be a chiddush – the gemara has a kashya and teirutz at the bottom of the page that seems to have a hava amina that a shul will be potur even if someone lives there.

Michoel

Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 12:28 PM

Subject: Daf 10-11

You looked like you were in a rush this morning, so I let you exit in peace:

1. Why according to both Rabanan and R' Yehudah on 10A are there no mezuzos on the other rooms in the Bais HaMikdash?

2. I said the following the p'shat during the furlough in October so that the Gemara that says ma bayis shehu chol (11B) is not a setira to the gemara that says you need a mezuza on the lishkas Parhedrin (10A):

The hava amina is that Hashem's presence (Shechinah) should be a dira and ka mashma lan kodesh alone is not a mechayev. However, avada if there is a human dira there, it is chayav in mezuza.

Yehoshua

2Yoma 10A  - Mezuzos elsewhere Empty Re: Yoma 10A - Mezuzos elsewhere Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:58 pm

MichoelR

Well, my memory is fuzzy! I'll try to take a look.

https://gemaraboards.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum